Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonicas and Airport Security...

The only problem I have had with airport security is with my black Super 64, particularly if it is in its own case and in a case with my diatonics. One funny experience was in going through security at Midway. The security person pulled the out the bag in which my harmonicas were. When  she saw what they were, she told me that she would let me pass if I played some blues for her. I gladly accommodated.

Marvin Fleischman

>>> Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> 7/20/2008 1:10 PM >>>
I carry a modified clarinet case. Chromos on the bottom and a tray of
18 diatonics on top which I take out and lay on the conveyor.
Everything open. No problems, and this way I don't loose or damage my
harps.

smo-joe