From: Isaac Ullah <iiullah@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonicas and Airport Security...

Hi all... I regularly travel with a leather case of six harmonicas in my carry-on luggage. I've never had any issues with airport security (although an x-ray guy in denver DID recognize them as harmonicas, and asked me if I played). However, I was recently pulled aside at Chicago O'Hare for a bag check and an "additional screening". Turns out it was because of the harmonicas! Of all places where you think they might recognize a harmonica in an x-ray scanner, you would think it would be in Chicago!!! Has anyone else run into problems at the airport recently with their harmonca case? Should I chance putting them in (*gulp!*) my check-in bags?Rock on,Isaac