Re: [Harp-L] Tulsa Read's Country & Bluegrass SPAH Seminar

Come visit with us.  Lonnie Joe will bring his guitar and rack, and I should
have a couple of instruments with me.  We will be at Joe Filisko's teach in
and the bluegrass/country jam in the evenings.  Bluegrass and country are
definitely hard to do without at least one stringed instrument, but in time,
we may even get the bass and chord players to learn to take up the slack.
Who knows?  In the meantime, we will have stringed instruments,
harmonicas, and a lot of fun.  Come join us!

cara