From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:25 am
Subject: [Harp-L] quick quesiton

I just had a quick question for all the fine folks on here. I've been making and
selling harps for a while and I wanted to get some feedback from the group. I've
been thinking about getting away from using paypal due to the fees and whatnot
so I was wondering if it would deter folks from ordering harps and combs if they
didn't have the paypal option and had to send a check or money order.

Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...