[Harp-L] quick quesiton

I just had a quick question for all the fine folks on here. I've been making and selling harps for a while and I wanted to get some feedback from the group. I've been thinking about getting away from using paypal due to the fees and whatnot so I was wondering if it would deter folks from ordering harps and combs if they didn't have the paypal option and had to send a check or money order.

Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...