[Harp-L] Re: Jayphat schematic

At http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/files/ look for the
JAYPHAT2.jpg file for the schematic.  Can't do a direct link because
that seems to break down as soon as anybody uploads another file to
that page.  JAYPHATDelayDemo is a sound file with an MC-151, DD-3 and
Danecho; there is also a bit of CM + Danecho near the end of the
JAYPHATEV127CM file.  Don't know of anyone building this commercially;
the Kinder Maximizer box does the same kind of mic buffering though I
don't know what its circuit is like or how long you'd have to wait to
get one.  I can only guess, but I think an amp tech who's equipped to
build pedals could knock their first JAYPHAT out in an hour or two,
it's just a dirt-simple circuit; parts are in the neighborhood of
$30.  It would be a good idea to ask for parallel output jacks if
anyone is having a JAYPHAT built--simple way to split the mic signal
well.