[Harp-L] Re: The Jayphat Works - Pocket Piano Pulitzer Prize

Stephen Schneider wrote:
<Yes, the JAYPHAT will prevent tone loss if you put it between the mic
<and delay, and it's really convenient to have a stand-alone box that
<will do that.  I have only tried it with delay pedals, but it'd be
<worth a try in front of any pedal or string of pedals because if your
<mic's been losing anything with them, it's unlikely to sound worse
<when you restore that content--it'll come out as clearer resolution of
<what the pedal does.

And we get this thing (or the schematic) where?  I know you posted a URL previosuly--can you re-post, please?

Thanks, Richard Hunter