Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse harps

Hi 'Frogmeister', my use of the words 'Turnpike sign' were meant as levity. Something for people (like your funny self) to muse over. In actuality, the point was that a piece of aluminum was all that was necessary. Years of taking things apart always leads me to possibilities for harmonica. And years of working for the Pa state police gave me access to the dump where all the damaged signs wound up.

smo-joe