[Harp-L] any video gurus out there?

i have a reasonably nice video of our JRNB habitat show this year. alas, the levels were wrong, or the volume overwhelmed the AGC, because the audio on it is clipped to the point of being unlistenable. pure distortion. i do have a good separate audio recording of the event, however. so i wondered if there was anyone out there with the tools and expertise to try replacing the bad audio track with the good one? i can try, but i'm not really well set up for video processing, and it makes my ancient computer very unhappy to try.

if anyone's interested, let me know.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.