Re: [Harp-L] Stage Presence and Suzuki Pure Harp

Respectfully disagree. All folks you listed didn't pop out of the womb with
presence, but had to work on it. Of course, the ones you mention have "made
it"  after years of "going for it" and continue, to this day, to entertain.

That kind of charisma can be coached out of almost anyone who desires it.
Some achieve it quicker than others, as is human nature for most things.

The Iceman

In a message dated 2/25/2008 7:08:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,