Re: [Harp-L] Stage Presence and Suzuki Pure Harp

They may not have "popped out of the womb with presence" but some people
certainly have a greater propensity for it.  No matter how hard I work at
it, I'll never be Flea from RHCP.  It's like being a pitcher in the bigs:
You either have the capacity for it or you don't.  You might teach yourself
to throw 70 mpg, but only the physically gifted can hit 90.  When it comes
to stage presence, I am strictly slow-pitch softball, baby...

-Spec20