JR&NB in St. Louis! (with a brief blurb on RE: [Harp-L] translating...)

(I planned to post the surprisingly unintelligible and humorous results of running the response through the translator to German and then back to English.  The results were definitely surprising.  It not only remained completely understandable, but also corrected spelling and punctuation.

"You can choose to either Google or altavista babelfish translation, enter the URL, and it will translate the whole site from German to English.")

Okay, on a far more serious note...Jason Ricci & New Blood live at BB's in St. Louis tomorrow night at 9:30p.  A mere $5 gets you in the door to hear and see Jason Ricci & NB play.  If you're in the St. Louis area, how can you miss this performance?  I know of three others from the-local-St.-Louis-harp-group-that-isn't-GHC that will be there.  Anyone else in harp-l land planning to go?  (Replies probably more appropriate off-list, but I'm not very good at determining what is and isn't appropriate for this group.)

9:30p seems like a late start time, especially for a Wednesday night.  How long is his usual set?

Jonathan "seriously stoked" Compton> Bruce Lambert escribió:> > you can go to either google translate or altavista babelfish, type in > > the url and it will translate the entire webpage from german to english.> >> > bruce> > _______________________________________________> > Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org> > Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx> > http://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l> >> but don't you ever trust the results of that translation...> > Fernando Toral