[Harp-L] Re: JR&NB in St. Louis!

J Compton <jofjltn4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 9:30p seems like a late start time, especially for a Wednesday night.
> How long is his usual set?

i answered this elsewhere, but just wanted to point out that it's worth
going even for a small portion of a JRNB show.  my brother once made
the one hour trip to a JRNB show at terra, knowing he had to leave at midnight.
he said that just seeing the first set was more than worth the effort.  another
time he was going to miss a show because he was coming home that night
from out of town.  to my surprise, he showed up halfway through the show.
he had been driving home and started thinking, "so what am i going to do
when i get home?  watch tv?  no way".  so he drove to the show instead.

> Jonathan "seriously stoked" Compton

you should be.  it's gonna be *great*.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.