Re: [Harp-L] Rocket Number 9

Yeah, I think that Garry would agree as much as anyone that the jam band
scene is a huge untapped resource for Jason. I know that John Popper kinda
has the market cornered there, but Jason's the future. What's it gonna take
to get Warren or Derek or Robert Randolph to catch one of Jason's
shows?.......'cuz apart from Jason's own brilliance, the band just smokes
and can go out on a jazzy/jammy/rockin' limb with the best of 'em.

 - Blake