Re: [Harp-L] Let's Bash Bush

Sorry guys, I just don't think there is any forum in the world where <Bush bashing should be prohibited, including this one.

Having started this thread - remember, vintage harps to our troops in Afghanistan? - I guess I ought to weigh in.

I find Harp-l to be a respite from all the current ugliness. I even like to think that there are some Harp-lers who I admire and who do not share my political views, though so far it appears that alot of us are on the same page. (To be clear, I'm a Democrat.)

At this point, a rant in either direction on Harp-l is not going to change a single mind. It'll just make one of the most civilized threads on the net a little less civilized.

I don't like to ever try to stop a thread, so I just won't be reading anything with this subject line anymore. Unless it's offlist.