Re: [Harp-L] Autumn Leaves

I beg to differ.

Check out these performances of the original French song, "Les feuilles
mortes" -

by Yves Montand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwJclybPhM

and Juliette Greco (main melody starting about 1:42 after the
recitative):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGNRQzzfaE

The section in question contains no chromatic-scale notes that would
require an overblow in fourth position. In A minor, Montand's would be
D (draw 4) for "but", E (Blow 5) for "I", and F (Draw 5) for "miss".
Greco's is a bit more florid but still requires no overbends.

Winslow