RE: [Harp-L] Help identify version of bring it on home to me

SILVA
INICIATIVA PARA LA PRESERVACIÒN, OPTIMIZACIÒN Y EL ESTUDIO CIENTIFICO DE LA ARMÒNICA DIATÒNICA
2007
http://youtube.com/user/silvaharp

http://silvaharp.spaces.live.com/

http://www.myspace.com/victoriomontessilva

Hi.

Indeed it has been difficult to identify this version, Dennis says: "If it is Charlie (playing in 4th, Gm on an A)"

However, if my ear I am not fooled, this version can hear a harmonica tone in A, begins the phrase in the channel 8 blow with bending. It is not difficult to execute the lines of the harmonica, but to identify the musicians.

Someone had success in identifying this piece?.

Atte.
Victorio Montes Silva
04455 1681-5162