Re: [Harp-L] Help identify version of bring it on home to me

The singer sounds alot like Wallace Coleman,
who also has a recording of "Bring It on Home",
but this is not the same recording that I have.

Wallace Coleman is also a great blues harmonica
player, so I suppose this could be him playing harp.

Nice version of this song!

Ken H in OH