[Harp-L] Re: Re : sample of playing one diatonic in all 12 keys

> On Nov 16, 2007, at 2:34 PM, Hurricane Ramón wrote:
> > Michael Rubin sez :
> > " Hey,
> > In 2006 I did a performance at SPAH where I used a Special 20 in Bb
> > to play in all 12 keys.
> > Hurricane sez :
> > I'm surprised no one's commented on this one Michael so far in this
> > forum

I heard Michael's performance in person and enjoyed it, but seeing it
again on UTube, I was struck by the way he worked all ends of the harp
in all the keys.  Didn't hang on the low end in certain positions or
just work the high end in others.  He seemed to be all over it in all
the keys,  Pretty cool.  Points out how useful a video record of this
is, even for someone who was there live.
Fred S