[Harp-L] Re : sample of playing one diatonic in all 12 keys

Michael Rubin sez :
 excerpt  ,

" Hey,
In 2006 I did a performance at SPAH where I used a Special 20 in Bb to play in all 12 keys.

http://www.myspace.com/rubinmichael

Hope you enjoy it!
Michael Rubin "

Hurricane sez :

I'm surprised no one's commented on this one Michael so far in this forum , you cook !

Great demonstration of control you made on that single harp .

Only once did I do that with a drummer from Finland who stated he had a harmonica man in Finland who could do a 12 key Blues shuffle with one harp back in 1990/91 New Years gig I did here in Palm Springs southern California . I buckled down and really worked hard on this and pulled it off for the first time then .

I have been doing chromatic stuff on a diatonic since the late 70's . It came out of necessity when I would hit the Jazz and Dixieland jams here in this area . I did a little with out knowing what I was doing when playing Blues , thank God for the Blues ! ! !

Hey Michael , since your a Texan form Austin , have you ever heard of a group called :

 " Axe Nelson " ?

He was some famous guy / mountain climber this { Axe Nelson } with nothing to do with the band though except the name and the fame he had as a climber who was daring  .

My two cousins have played in that band there on and off ( as most bands go for years and have one CD out ) for many years there .

One is a prof there at the UNI ( guitar )  , the other a book keeper ( bass guitar ) they have a 5 piece there in Austin .

Your a smooooooooooooooove dude in your delivery my respects and keep on keeping on what your doing man !

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx