Re: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

And am I wrong in thinking I heard some LW lix in WJ also?

It's a little pet theory or mine that musical phrases, motif's, etc., are sort of a stream living through time passed through people and added to, further enlivened, etc., (or not), sort of like DNA.

I'm like you, someone says, "hey, you sounded like '_______' in that solo", and I'm proud as hell to have one of the masters cited.