From: Vince Meghrouni <Foomcorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:24:25 -0700

And am I wrong in thinking I heard some LW lix in WJ also?

It's a little pet theory or mine that musical phrases, motif's, etc., are sort of a stream living through time passed through people and added to, further enlivened, etc., (or not), sort of like DNA.

I'm like you, someone says, "hey, you sounded like '_______' in that solo", and I'm proud as hell to have one of the masters cited.