Re: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

Ha ha ha, this is a fun topic. I NEVER ever listened to harmonica players when I was active in it. I listened to everything BUT harmonica players. Ergo: people come up to me and say "I have never heard anything like that on harmonica before". No one could ever accuse me of stealing someone else's licks because I don't know any.

he he he... smokey-joe