Re: [Harp-L] Studio Reverb / which type to use?

I think it's better to play your solo with some reverb to play it dry you
won't get the 'nuance' on your ornamentions etc...Tim, isn't there a way to
use the verb in the software just for the 'cue' mix but not to record?

Then add all the fancy Reverb efx later??
Best,rob