[Harp-L] Re: Amps

Hi, I have to jump in on the reissue fender bassman. I modified with
speakers and tubes at least 30 of them before building the 410, and they are NOT
capacitors and resistors in the circuit, rather a printed circuit board. They
use bright Jensen P!0R speakers, and in the UK they probably cost about $1400.
Then you talk about swapping speakers, tubes, etc., that may bring it to
$1800.  And then, all you have is a still a Fender Reissue. My amps are completely
set  up to blow and go, and have several options any player can use to dial
themselves in, plus customer support from a professional harp player concerning
 every aspect such as mics, mic'ing the amp, studio, any live situation, I
supply  the extra tubes, spare rectifier and fuse, full manual, patch cable for
bridging, and padded Tuki Cover. You don't have to order anything separately.
 The plus side of buying any of my amps is that although expensive due to
extremely high build costs, they retain currently 75 - 100 % of their retail
value. And when I pass on, these will be worth the same as original Fender
Bassmans. Plus my new amp my just surpass the 410 in tone and volume, I am still
morphing it. So the 410 will be a limited edition, I have 5 left, which will
also make a valuable piece in the future. Whether a player is a beginner or
pro,  it is an investment for life, and figured over your lifetime, about 30
cents a  day. I just needed to run that by, as many have never played my amp
personally  so commenting on it is not fair if you have not. A pro like Dave
Barrett, who's  reissue I modified for him, will sound great through anything, just
like Wilson,  Hummel or anyone else at that level. I do not want to butt
heads with HarpL  members, I have moved on spiritually and am doing Chakra work
and healing as we  speak. I still need to run a business and have put my heart
and blood into every  project for the past 13 years. I started the harp player
making amps for other  harp players, and 13 years later all my amps are still
working perfectly. No one  else can make that claim. Thank you all for
listening.  SJ