Re: [Harp-L] responsiveness - Hohner Cross Harps, Meisterclass, MS harps
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] responsiveness - Hohner Cross Harps, Meisterclass, MS harps
- From: "Fernando Bresslau" <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:20:05 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=VLVyGUtOXZRj+bru0WVwQT75EGt43UXbIfHtOc2KyKCTwqB9cKL9AzO/oCwMDbXUuB3553H5we2KTw79c16WxvUPjoAQ6tMtaYUctvLH0NJpCJDKtMv9xLGH7djopymU5A81JtNzzWI1A1uT0jcjdxYgpYpKGtnrrBXyP8rYRzw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=EUEAQQdD+x3Jzmrefnyt5MQAb8rLXyOnWkto3lMzWLpra8wBTTidkxNV0M+jlc9GPtBtR50eHPZsUVzK1mfdXYkXnztMICWan/RG5sqdlq6v53jWqsumUtKUsXipqr3Xp2oEePkOV9RORNPvj0HIAJXddFWQKxYVI25G7r1cf/U=
- In-reply-to: <001c01c7a6e4$f3cab190$6701a8c0@HPMedia>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <001c01c7a6e4$f3cab190$6701a8c0@HPMedia>
- Sender: ferbress@xxxxxxxxx
what was your problem with the gold plated combs? I never had any, and they
feel great on the lips.
The original Cross Harp were based on the Special 20 harmonica. Same comb,
but gold plated, thicker reedplates and black covers like the Pro Harps.
All harmonicas of the MS series have "MS" written on them, this is the best
way to identify them. The identification stamping of the reedpaltes is from
the time when the plates were automatically assembled, gapped and tuned.
Nowadays, the plates are completely hand made, like the classic series, and
gapping and tuning standards are higher.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and