[Harp-L] kudos to Suzuki

Just wanted to post on what an excellent experience it was in getting service from Suzuki. I had a Bluesmaster comb that had the lower edge of the plastic comb split off. It was a Bb that I had tweaked a bit and didn't want to toss it as it is still a real good harp, one of my favorites. Anyway, the list gave me Os Leguizamo's email to contact on this. He got back to me quickly and with a bit of phone tag I talked to him and had a new comb in the mail, no charge, before I could even ask. Harp is back to good as new. Its hard to describe how nice it is to get great service for a product in this day and age. Stuff does break but when you can get it fixed quick with no static, that's a big bonus.
As usual, no connection here to Suzuki other than as a satisfied customer.
Thanks Os!
Jon