Re: [Harp-L] some new Youtube from Paparozzi

Is there a better all-around harmonica player than Rob Paparozzi? Rob
plays great diatonic, and not "just" blues, either...a variety of
styles...killer Butterfield stuff, too...and Rob is a fine jazz chromatic
player as well. I want to be Rob Papparozzi when I grow up...course I
never will :-(
WVa Bob