[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 stainless steel reed harmonica
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 stainless steel reed harmonica
- From: David Fertig <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:43:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=29q0I1QR3ikkQtLe76qmOxhpMQHTh0zRMn4240KHg6aAZKZRrAmTNaTOFP3iBRvSkr22+dinQ4RG5famAaBpM56zaast9Dgq5Jby8wzqUSEf3pT0b28zON9ZMCwmnhrvxd2JPS+kMQAOSHkScor7daZohn1kcV1TPaVSspvyRoU=;
- In-reply-to: <200704160834.l3G8YowJ025945@harp-l.com>
Among all the talk about the $85 Seydel 1847, I recall no comments about its tone.
Anyone? It seems like stainless steel might sound pretty different.
And where is the best deal? $85 ain't cheap for a "twenty-dollar toy"!! (nudge nudge wink wink, or fyiyctaj)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and