[Harp-L] Seydel Hyperamp??

Hi Rupert,

Interesting! I've never heard of the Seydel
Hyperamp before. What can you tell us about it?
Have you played through it before? Type of tonal
range (controls for clean, dirty etc.)? Speaker and
tube configuration? Wattage? Onboard features?
Line-out? Cost? Oh, yeah... and how phreakin' LOUD
does it go? ;-)

Too bad I can't get to Buckeye this year, but am
mightily intrigued.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Rupert Oysler <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please let me know if there are any Seydel
> products you would especially
> like me to bring to Buckeye. I will be at Buckeye
> again this year
> representing Seydel Harmonicas, and some of the
> things I plan to bring:
>
> -the brand new handwired, all tube Hyperamp-
> designed and built
> specifically for harp! (awesome)
> -the brand new Stainless Steel Reed 1847
> harmonicas (keys of G, A, Bb, C
> now available) (incredible)
> -the solist pro 12 hole (keys of LC, LA and LD,
> and solo tuned LC, C)
> Assorted Chromatics, and standard-tuned and
> low-tuned diatonics.
>
> If there is anything from Seydel you are
> specifically interested in
> seeing and/or buying please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Rupert Oysler
> www.harprepair.com