Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Hyperamp??
- To: Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>, Rupert Oysler <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, harp list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Hyperamp??
- From: Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=k2h/5Zz81SCa57K8oZhVHZ6Sh+uUv4LvGb1hzYzaeTNBRClrKQB4+i9NWar5N0Gm0nputSHe5F8Ll8EHz/MyZetTd8cRd3j2YBv0J7AjeIEc/ZbOsLIoEqPle1yyYa4xzH1wpdOT3cltj71gaYIUJ5UsKzClaUpF/u1TMpo2wOs=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Harpsucker has a YouTube video playing throught
the Seydel Hyperamp...
But of course every amp and mic sounds great when
Anyone know what Harpsucker's real name is ?
Rupert... see you at the Buckeye !
Ken H in OH
--- Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Rupert,
> Interesting! I've never heard of the Seydel
> Hyperamp before. What can you tell us about it?
> Have you played through it before? Type of tonal
> range (controls for clean, dirty etc.)? Speaker and
> tube configuration? Wattage? Onboard features?
> Line-out? Cost? Oh, yeah... and how phreakin' LOUD
> does it go? ;-)
> Too bad I can't get to Buckeye this year, but am
> mightily intrigued.
> Harpin' in Colorado,
> --Ken M.
> --- Rupert Oysler <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > Please let me know if there are any Seydel
> > products you would especially
> > like me to bring to Buckeye. I will be at Buckeye
> > again this year
> > representing Seydel Harmonicas, and some of the
> > things I plan to bring:
> > -the brand new handwired, all tube Hyperamp-
> > designed and built
> > specifically for harp! (awesome)
> > -the brand new Stainless Steel Reed 1847
> > harmonicas (keys of G, A, Bb, C
> > now available) (incredible)
> > -the solist pro 12 hole (keys of LC, LA and LD,
> > and solo tuned LC, C)
> > Assorted Chromatics, and standard-tuned and
> > low-tuned diatonics.
> > If there is anything from Seydel you are
> > specifically interested in
> > seeing and/or buying please let me know.
> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Rupert Oysler
> > www.harprepair.com
> Get your own web address.
> Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends. http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and