[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Hits

I'm trying to get hold of bootleg Stevie Wonder recordings for a future podcast but I know too little about his discography to identify songs where the harmonica is prominent. I know about Fingertips, but I've never seen that in setlists of bootleg recordings, I know about Isn't She Lovely, of course, Boogie on Reggae Woman, but what other songs of his mainstream records feature lots of harp, or really interesting harp ?

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com