Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Hits

Off the top of my head (I have more complete, though not current,
information somewhere.)

Do I Do

I was Made to Love Her

For Once in My Life

That Girl

We can Work It Out

Work out Stevie Work Out

Hey Harmonica Man

Square

Paulsby

Too High

You Haven't Done Nothin'

Your Mama's Call

  (Several cuts on Secret Life of Plants)

  (Several cuts on the Eivets Rednow album)

Much of his most prominent harmonica work is on other people's records.

Winslow