Re: [Harp-L] ? about Suzuki Promasters

On 7/21/06, Fernando Bresslau <bresslau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Paul, you could use something as simple as a nail file, or a proper
fine hacked jewellers file.

What, and NOT use power tools BAH! Just kidding, you are right but I would still want to tape it up good to keep metal dust out though... right?

Fernando, who tries to make sure that no Golden Melody or other
harmonicas leave the factory with any sharp edges...

From that comment I am assuming that you work for Hohner? If so, why
does Hohner let the reed plates protrude past the comb and covers by
design?  My lips much prefer harmonicas with recessed reeed plates.
Is there a reason?

Paul