[Harp-L] Dirty Water

Just got back from Boston/Cambridge where I took my daughter to the MIT campus preview weekend.

While driving around Boston in the back of taxicab I heard the Boston theme song, "Dirty Water" on
the radio.   I'd forgotten it has a harmonica solo!  Anybody know who played harp for the
Standells?

Then on the airplane home the in-flight movie was "Rumor Has It", a terrible sequel of sorts to
"The Graduate" starring Jennifer Aniston.  The movie was awful but it had quite a bit of harmonica
in its background score.  Anybody know who that harp player was?