Re: [Harp-L] Dirty Water

jazmaan,

    I'm things worked out in Boston and GOOD luck with your daughters
college endeavours, I have 2 in College so I feel your pain!,-)

     Well the harp you heard on The Standells "Dirty Water" (actually from
LA NOT Boston!) was Tony Valentino their singer and Gtr Player......cool
early PUNK tune!

     Most of the the "Rumor Has it" soundtrack is ME, I recorded it w/ the
young songwriter/singer from NY Nellie Mackay. The Movie closes with a duet
of the old song "Baby, You got what it takes" sung by Taj Mahal and
Nellie....it's cute,-) I think the sound track is available via itunes. Your
right tho, pretty LAME movie!,-)

    I'd also like to thank everyone that send me the nice notes about my
performance w/ Randy Newman at The Kennedy Ctr. That was rebroadcast last
week...that WAS a FUN gig!!

Here's a link to some of my recording credits over the years:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:nlx8b5z4bsqj~T40

     btw, I just found some cool pix of YOU at your after NAMM party in LA a
few years ago, if I ever get a minute I'll scan em and send em!

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi