[Harp-L] Re: The Honeydripper heads North, South east & West!!

Apologies for my SHAMELESS plugs and bandwidth....but thought it'd be cool
to inform the harmonica community 'bout some LIVE shows round the
world,-)......thanx....love&peace rob p

Next Tuesday 4/18 in NYC I'll be headlining the "Cafe Metro" All Star band
with Anton Fig, Lew Soloff and many special guests....I'll be blowing lots
of Harp Diatonic & Chrom...........

The last two Sat's in April I'll be Fronting "Blood, Sweat & Tears"

Fri 4/21 Cherry St. Pavillion, Helena, ARK
Sat 4/29 Plaza Resort & Spa, Daytona Beach, FL

In May a gig with Guitarist extrodinaire John Tropea & Bassist Anthony
Jackson at Shanghai Jazz in NJ & a concert in NYC w/ The Bonfiglio Band.

On June 10th in NJ a free concert w/ I'll be Singing and Blowing as well as
MD for Headliners Issac Hayes, Steve Cropper, Eddie Floyd, Lou Marini,
Bernard Purdie, Tom 'Bones' Malone, Leon Pendarvis, Shawn Pelton...were
celebrating Drummer Bernard Purdie's 65th B-Day and 50 years in the Music
Biz!

In July....Norway, Greece, Spain, Tunisia & Poland

August a possible gig with The Blues Bros and Blues Traveler at Great
Adventure in NJ
who knows.....? Popper meets Paparozzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXX,-)))

Then......Harmonica Madness, performing and teaching at BONFIGLIO's Grand
Canyon Seminar/B-Day Bash!
w/ Dennis Gruenling, Harvey Brooks & Bernard Purdie........hope to see some
of you there!.....gonna be a blast

Rob "The Honeydripper" Paparozzi