Re: [Harp-L] Review : Chris Michalek's Monk Alters Chi

Your review certainly is proof that opinion is subjective. I think that the bit you put in about your expectations influencing your view is important, and keeps things honest. I listened to it without expectation and liked it a lot, and think it's worth getting as something to enjoy listening to. But that's just another subjective opinion from someone not listening as a critic, but just as a listener. An unsophisticated one at that.

I hope that your review doesn't turn people off to a CD that I've listened to more times, and have not tired of yet, than I will ever listen to some of the brand name/recognized name stuff that I've bought in record stores.

Peace and music,
Dave