Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3

Dear fellow harpmaniacs: I am now ensconced in Paris for April, hopefully for an extended stay here in France et environs, struggling with language and cultural and technological and culinary issues - and of course lookin' for a blues/jazz/folk jam.

I write to say I am so overwhelmed with my transitional experiences and email/web changes that I will for a time unsubscribe from harp-L as I shed a few virtual tons of electronic data and focus on more immediate stuff.  I cherish harp-l and as MacArthur said, I will be back.  I am told by smarter minds that I will remain reachable at my prior email adresses, should anyone wish to contact me  (I remain tech-challenged on all levels, without much regret).

Meanwhile I will go (May 5-8) to St. Aignan, staying at Le Grand Hotel,  to enjoy the show http://www.harmonicasurcher.com/  I'll be the guy with the goofy hat and bushy hair recklessly speaking very poor French.  And no doubt still lookin' for a jam . . .

Hope to see some of you there!

And if anyone knows of some good jams around France, et al (lookin' for ya Froggy!) drop me a line,  my mobile # here is 06 78 33 11 52  I hope to soon learn how to use it!

>From a predominately secular country,

Dave Fertig