Re: Jimmy LLoyd Rea

:with.  Then I took Tim Moodys advice and ordered from Kevins "Roadhouse
:Blues" which I understood the proceeds would go toward the Paul DeLay
:release fund.  What I received from Kevins was "Roadhouse Blues" by
:Jimmy LLoyd Rea & the Switchmasters.  Now I just listened to it and it's
:great, that's the style of harp I love and I'm teaching myself how play it.

Sorry about the mix-up. But as you mentioned the JLR and The Switchmaster is
great too. I love Bill Rhoades's harp work.

Tim Moody