[Harp-L] Airtight Chrom (was: The One Harmonica to Rule Them All)

gnarlyheman@xxxxx gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sun Feb 12 15:37:49 EST 2017

The most airtight chromatic that I own is a hands-free model built from a 270.
Vern Smith put this one together, but Chris Reynolds is still making them.
If there were a way to fit a button to it, I would play it more often!
Any idea how to make this happen?