[Harp-L] The One Harmonica to Rule Them All?

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sun Feb 12 14:46:39 EST 2017

Brendon

My suggestion for slider and air tightness improvement was aimed at acoustic harmonica manufacturers not the digital DM48. Given the potential threat to their business posed by a new species of harmonica I am hoping that acoustic manufacturers evolve. Although they won't face extinction (there are still a lot of acoustic guitars selling) their market will definitely take a big hit if digital harmonica like the DM48 are widely marketed. And they will be. But with improvements to the slider and air tightness the manufacturers of acoustic chromatic harmonicas will be able to compete more effectively.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone