RE: [Harp-L] Sometimes ....

Rick,
Whatever floats yer boat. We certainly love our pure vintage tube amp raw sound/tone, however, I am of the opinion that our instrument is so limited that I am always looking for anything to change things up, keep things fresh and keep the audience entertained.  I am experimenting every chance I get. The thing for me is that I just have not mastered the use of many of the new options that are out there, therefore those things are not part of my bag of tricks yet. I fully support the advancement of our instrument in whatever way shape or form that works. The only reason that I don't own an RP setup with Richards patch sets is that I purchased a Zoom G92tt before I was aware of what Richard has to offer. Like the RP stuff, the out of the box patches can be programmed. In the past Richard has even given me advice on how to achieve some of the desired effects and I have had mixed results. I plan on continuing to learn more about what it can do for my sound and the quest will never end. My most recent purchase was an Electro Harmonics POG to enhance some of what the Zoom can do. I have learned to use the FX loop to include the POG and recently I have added my old Boss CE2 to the loop and am getting some nice stuff that will soon be part of my rig when I feel the need. I often ponder selling all my crap and buying an RP with the RH patches.
Regards,
Buck Worley