Re: [Harp-L] Johnny Cash harps was: Buying harps on Ebay

> Elizabeth posts:
>As someone who actually has bought harmonicas on EBay, I was very curious > about just how the seller could prove the provenance of these marine bands, so > wrote to ask him if he had any proof other than his word..and just got back > a response, the gist of which was:
> 4)They're in B and F (in answer to the many questions he's gotten about the > keys).

    They looked like Bb and F, which would be the standard 2 harps for OBS ala Charlie McCoy, Johnny Cash and even me (in a previous life) This kinda helps with the authenticity, as only a harp player and one experienced in country music, at that, would know which 2 harps to pair together.
Still not worth anything at all to me. The Johnny Cash fanatic with a lot of johnny-cash would probably love them.Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax