[Harp-L] Others borrowing from us (was tidbits)

--- Robert McGraw <r_mcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...anybody else got info about other instruments
> borrowing from harmonica?
> WVa Bob

Hey Bob,

I don't know about other 'known' players doing
this, but the guitarist in my old band, Jimmy
Seville (now in San Diego) used to cop my licks
right and left. He loves the harp and would tailor
his licks around my playing. We'd often do
call-and-response and play in tandem.

He told me he often tries to play his guitar "as if
it were a harp," just because he likes the sound of
it so much. I miss that guy.

Would be inneresting to hear other stories like
this.

Harpin' in Colorado,
-Ken M.