Re: [Harp-L] harp player's tidbit[now others borrowing from us]

brad kava wrote:
if you listen to the Sonny Boy version of "Help Me" and listen to the
solos, you'll hear that   Mr. Santana learned   a lot from the harp.
---I recall reading an interview with Dicky Betts wherein he said that Duane Allman learned a bunch of Sonny Boy licks and played them on slide...we often talk about learning stuff from other instruments-saxaphone,etc-and using it on harmonica...anybody else got info about other instruments borrowing from harmonica?
WVa Bob