[Harp-L] Mark Hummel interviewing Magic DicK

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Wed Sep 18 22:30:56 EDT 2024

It's a 3 part series, on you tube.  I'm posting the first part, it's
easy enough to find the other 2 once you listen to the first one.  Zero
music being played.  It's all just talking about how he (MD) started
with music and how that evolved into J.Geils and what was a
local/regional band playing smaller clubs and eventually arena shows of
50,000 people plus as the headliners.   Very down to earth and
accessible. The conversation between the 2 of them is comfortable and
wide ranging.  Kind of like the meta of being a musician over a long
time period.  There are other Mark Hummel Harmonica Party interviews in
the series.  This is the only one I have watched,  Bob Lee of the UK was
what started auto playing after I finished the Magic Dick series.
Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogGIoVUaVo

for all you folks who hate cloaked links my apologies, feel free to
repost a better version if you should be so inclined