[Harp-L] Game Changer

Eric Schaller emiesterschal@xxxxx
Fri Oct 18 13:10:33 EDT 2024

 I recently purchased a Game Changer 10 hole chromatic. It has re ignited my harp life, I got a Bb chomatic and a D diatonic. I noticed on the Bb the
4 and 5 notes that are Bb there is a bad drone. Checked it against an other chome and they have the drone but not as bad. I know when you tune a harp you changed the same notes up and down slightly so when you chord you wont have the drone. Cane this be done on the same note next to each other? Thanks for the Help, renewed harp van.