[Harp-L] Video Recording App

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Mon Mar 25 11:26:02 EDT 2024

I've been using Wondershare Filmora for several years now... mainly for
editing videos from my iphone, and digital camera.
Can't say that I recorded any video directly using my PC with Filmora, but
you can if you want.
You can also record from your PC's screen if you want.
I often use Audacity for audio MP3 files, and tweak them there, then import
them into Filmora, along with any videos (usually MP4 files).
If you want you detach the audio from a video file in Filmora, delete the
video portion, keeping the audio, and export it as an MP3 file where you
tweak it in Audacity.
I have never tried tweaking the audio in Filmora, but you may be able to...
I'm just more familiar with Audacity.
You can export or upload the video in different ways...
I know there is an "upload" feature for Youtube, Tiktok, or Vimeo, but I
never use them, I rather export to an MP4 file on my PC, then upload it to
Youtube or Facebook.

There are a lot of things you can do with Filmora... I'm clueless about a
lot of the features !
I think it costs about $50 now... I bought a perpetual several years ago...
they do have a free trial version.
There are a lot of instruction videos on YouTube... best to find the most
recent ones, since they do change and enhance their prodoucts !
I also use their Uniconverter product.

Ken H in OH