[Harp-L] Video Recording App

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert@xxxxx
Mon Mar 25 22:05:08 EDT 2024

On Monday, March 25, 2024 10:19:02 AM EDT Larry Hobdey wrote:
> Does anyone know of a Windows based video/audio recording app that in
> addition to recording can then have "tweaking" editing
> such as video enhancements, adjusting audio bass, treble, reverb, etc.  And
> then of course capability to send finished product
> out to YouTube, Facebook, etc?  Thanks

I'd suggest using OBS studio for recording as you can make some tweaks at record time, but if you need to tweak more than that, I'd recommend using Kdenlive to edit your video. One big advantage is that those are both open source software projects, so you won't need to pay for them.

Of course, I am a bit of a computer geek (OK, that was a bit of an understatement), so what works for me might be too in-depth for you, but I'd still recommend giving it a shot.

Loren